Later on in the morning is suppose to be our big day at the market. My hubsand and I have resigned ourselves to spending our big, huge, fun and exciting family days out at the local Farmers Market. Now who would have thought that something as simple as picking fresh fruit or vegetables to sampling goodies like peach almonds to kettle corn would be such a thrill. Well tell me say, IT IS. Since I am use to being in the house ALL DAY it seems, any little outing will do. I actually look foward to going grocery shopping. I mean, who looks foward to that. ME! I love grocery shopping. I love the way my oldest child likes to run around the store playing hide and seek and the way she tries to put any and EVERYTHING into the shopping cart just because she sees mommy doing it. It's a thrill. I guess maybe the point that I am making is that outings are fun when get to do them with my entire family. And please let's not forget about my youngest child, who is all wided eyed and looking EVERYWHERE when we all venture out into the public. So tomorrow is our BIG DAY because I have been stuck in this house so long that I've seemingly forgotten what the outside world really consists of. My world has become consumed with daytime t.v. drama, Elmo and Judge Mathis. LOL. So my Hubby and I thought since we both like the Market why not make a day of it. And let me say, that Sundays on the water with the family is actully really great. Okay, on that note, I'm off to see the wizard because if I don't get enought sleep now, by the time I awake in the morning the market will be gone. . . . . . . . . . have a dreamy sleep and don't forget to say your prayers. - love always, The Cat
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home